SHAREHOLIC
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Urdu Tehzeb, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

Thread: Pageant in His Galaxy

Family Member www.urdutehzeb.com/public_htmlClick image for larger version.   Name:	Family-Member-Update.gif  Views:	2  Size:	43.8 KB  ID:	4982 T.S's Avatar
      Threads
      Thanks
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1254 Thread(s)

Pageant in His Galaxy

in the corner, he was busy reiterating what they thought hogwash, he kept stacking up the pile, for him which looked more like a pyramid. ‘Oh! These mummies have putrefied but this one does not look a part of the debris’ he bit his lips and puckered the curve into an ethereal gesture, maybe a smile. ‘Down there, around that corner! I made these pillars so high…I guess this can easily fortify my stronghold, they do not even have an idea, I call it my secret dungeon where I have kept all the souls of these mummies which try to haunt me as I pass by’. He smiled wickedly as if in his ruminations he had already exhumed some of the corpses and had already penalized them for their acts. He was red in tooth and claw and the retribution was overwhelming.

‘He stacks these blocks everyday, God knows why? What has got into him, everyday, repeatedly, same thing’. She thought and left for what she thought was more significant.

He was again amid the pageant. ‘Oh this pyramid is an old one, I guess archaic was the word, or, I would go for ancient, they say I cannot speak properly and discern one word from the other. I wish I could choke them, strangle them. Oh I know even synonyms. I have seen myself behaving in a way many of those mummies cannot even think about’. He knitted his brows in more concentration and started anew. ‘Here is this red mummy, I would call it Nemesis, ha ha, I am now connecting Greek with Egypt together, how genius!’ ‘ This is yellow for emmm fire, this green is for earth, this blue for air and this color water is called?’ He stood there and reflected. ‘I don’t like it when things don’t go the way I want. What they call this color?’ ‘ emm it is really disgusting’. He was getting ruddy and furious. I know what do we call it? I want to know!.

He started banging his head against the wall. She thought Nemesis itself has got into him or this retribution was a part of the daily worship the mummies used to do when the vault was ever opened.

He is sleeping peacefully and around the corner the pyramid is resting peacefully as well. ‘ I guess no one has touched it for a long time’ she pondered.

Written By T.S