English Translation of Al-Quran[30].Surah Ar-Rum [The Romans]Ayat 37.

Do they not see that Allah enlarges the provision for whom He wills and straitens (it for whom He wills). Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who believe. Tafseer of Surah Al Rum (The Romans) Ayat 37. See they not that Allah enlarges the provision and restricts it, to whomsoever He pleases? Verily in that are Signs for those who believe. Cf. 28:82. Also see last note. Allah's grant of certain gifts to some, as well as His withholding of certain gifts from others, are themselves Signs (trial or warnings) to men of faith and understanding.

English Translation of Hadith
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) used to urge (the people) to perform (optional Tarawih) prayer at night during the month of Ramadan. He did not order them or make it obligatory on them. He (PBUH) said, "Whosoever performs (optional Tarawih) prayers at night during the month of Ramadan, with Faith and in the hope of receiving Allah's reward, will have his past sins forgiven.''[Muslim Book 04, Chapter 52, Hadith # 210]. Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Ar-Rum [The Romans] Ayat 37. “indeed signs for a people who believe” This Hadith highlights the following points:1. Qiyam in the month of Ramadan is a much-stressed act and has great importance from the viewpoint of reward and award.2. The sins which are pardoned through it are minor sins because major sins are not forgiven unless one makes sincere repentance and compensates those whom he has wronged.3. That Qiyam during the month of Ramadan was the practice of the Prophet [SAWW]((PBUH). During the course of a Ramadan, he made Qiyam for three nights consecutively, that is, he performed this Nafl Salat in congregation with his Companions. On the fourth night, when his Companions gathered for this purpose he said to them, "I am afraid it will be made obligatory for you.'' So, in spite of their desire to join him in this prayer, he did not lead the Salat that night.
Reported by Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (raziallahu anhu): Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.”

(Abu Dawud - Riyad us Saliheen, Chapter 73, 630)