Month "Rabi al-Awwal" As its name implies, is a spring month, because it is clear that the work of God's mercy. May the blessings of God and the lights in the reserves on Earth has landed her beauty. For the birthday of the Prophet (peace be upon him and his progeny) this month and can be claimed from the beginning of creation earth mercy as it is seen.
Muharram and Safar passed with sadness and tears and sighs, tears and we had a new heart and remember the greatness of Mr. Aba Abdullah Al grew up, from autumn to spring we Flt blessed by the tears of Muharram and Safar and now it's time Dvbaryman him prostrate in the spring thanks to our sugar instead and this spring we appreciate and servitude.

Month "Rabi al-Awwal" As its name implies, is a spring month, because it is clear that the work of God's mercy. May the blessings of God and the lights in the reserves on Earth has landed her beauty. For the birthday of the Prophet (peace be upon him and his progeny) this month and can be claimed from the beginning of creation earth mercy as it is seen.He is the most knowledgeable and best of God's creation and its server nearest to God and their Frmanbrdartryn Mhbvbtrynshan him and to him, this day above all other days.And if the day is the most complete gift, the greatest gift of all, Shamltryn mercy, the best blessing, beautiful lights and most secret secrets it was established.

پس بر انسان مسلمان كه برترى رسول خدا (صلى الله علیه و آله و سلم ) را قبول داشته و مراقب رفتار با مولایش مى باشد واجب است در این ماه به شکرانه ارازنی شدن آن نعمت بزرگ به عبادتی از سر شور و اشتیاق بپردازد،گرچه عبادات Boarding worlds never be worthy of such a gift, but "what we are trying to pay a debt."

The exercise of this month,
the first night:
the night of the "Laylatah Almbyt" emblazoned on the night was a major historical event and in the thirteenth year of the Prophet, the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) from Mecca to migrate to Medina, was out of town and the "cave Thor" was hidden and MۆMnan Amir Ali (as) to fool enemies, selfless in the context of the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) lay
verse "and I own the people I Yshry Abtgha’ Mrzat Allah and Allah R’vf Balbad, some people (with faith and dedication of) their lives to the good pleasure of God and God's servants is selling "(1) was revealed to the Prophet. (2)
years of the migration of the Prophet ( pbuh) Muslims and cataclysmic epoch occurred in the Muslim world.
1- Fasting for the infidels and polytheists against AmyrmۆMnan Thanks to the health of the Prophet and the first Rabi al-Awwal.
2. Read a pilgrimage to the Holy Prophet (PBUH & SAW) and Ali (PBUH) on this day.

Day Eight:
On the eighth day of Rabi al-Awwal, the year 206, the martyrdom of Imam Hasan Askari (as) is the true narrative of the day, Imam Zaman, Muhammad al-Mahdi al-Sharif began Jl God hasten his reappearance. (3 )
On this day deserves to be called a pilgrimage to Imam Hasan Askari (PBUH).

Tenth day:
the day of the marriage of the Prophet (pbuh) with the Lady Khadijah (AS) while the Prophet (pbuh) was 25 years old and Hazrat Khadija (AS) 40 years old. On this occasion, fasting this day is considered to be thankful recommended. (4)

Twelfth day:
this day, according to Sheikh M. Klein and the well-known Sunni birthday with happiness Holy Prophet (sawa). (5)
Also on this day, the Prophet (sawa) After 12 days the route between Mecca and Medina walked into the city. (6) as well as on the extinction of the Bani Marwan in the year 132. (7) The
actions recommended in this day Thanks to the extinction of the Umayyad two things:
1 - fast.
2. Two prayers recommended that the first unit of praise, three chapters Kaafiroon and the second unit after Sura Fatiha three times called monotheism.

Day Fourteen
of 64 on this day, Yazid ibn Muawiyah died. (8)
He caliphate after three years and nine months together with immense crimes - the most important event of Karbala and the martyrdom of Abi Abdullah Al-Hussein (as) and his colleagues - in the age of thirty-seven years in the region, "Horan" disgraceful life finished his body was buried in Damascus, but now no trace of him. (9)

Night XVII:
The renowned Shiite traditions, the night of his birth Anbiya, the great Messenger of Islam (pbuh) and the night is very happy. (10)
1) th day of Rabi al-Awwal bath intentions. (Falah liquid, Page 61)
2) day: for which virtue is quoted, including in the traditions of the infallible Imams (PBUH) said: He who Rabi seventeen days to fast, God says for him the reward of fasting appointed a year. (Iqbal, page 603)
3) to charity, doing good and happy MۆMnan and to visit MOSHARAFEH go see. (same document)
4) pilgrimage to the Holy Prophet (sawa) in a hadith of the Prophet come from near and far: Everyone After my death, grave pilgrimage, such as those who have migrated to during my life unto me, if you can not visit me from close up, from the same distance to greet me by mail (which I like). ( cit., p 604)
5) Amir MۆMnan pilgrimage, Ali (as) is also recommended in the day with the shrine of Imam Sadiq (peace be upon him) on this day along with Sharif shrine of Imam (as) visited him. (Ibid. document, page 608) (The Pilgrimage in Ziarat, Mafatih come).
6) reverence, bow and very rightly celebrate this day, the late "Said Ben Peacock", the attention, the veneration of the day for the first birthday party universe and all possible server Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) has many orders. ()
Thus, Muslims deserve to celebrate and meet, the more the personality of the Holy Prophet (sawa), Sira and the history of his life and learn from it, to make full use of their society, Islam and Muhammad.
The year before the Hijra of the Prophet (pbuh), was the night of his ascension. (11)

Day Seventeen:
As I said, it is famous among Shiite scholars seventeenth day of Rabi al-Awwal, the Prophet Muhammad's birthday with happiness bin Abdullah (pbuh), and it is known that birth in Mecca, located, and since its birth dawn on Friday, was written by Fil general. (12) (Fil year that Abraha and his army general who rode elephants to destroy the Kaaba, but they were destroyed).
Also, on this day in year 83 AH, the birth of Imam Sadiq (AS) is located and in this respect the importance of this day has been added. (13)
Although the beginning of the month of Rabi al-Awwal is tinged with tragic and sad memory of the martyrdom of Imam Hassan Askari (peace AS), but since the birth of the holy Prophet status of prophet (pbuh) according to popular tradition, the seventeenth of this month, according to Ghyrmrvf narrative, it is located in the twelfth and BC Imam Sadiq (peace be upon him) also In the seventeenth of this month, is a month of happiness and celebration.
Since the migration of the Holy Prophet (sawa) that originated deep changes in the world of Islam and Muslims honor and glory, as well as the story of "Laylatah Almbyt" The Located month, and the beginning of his pontificate rest of the blessed God (Mahdi (pbuh)) coincides with the martyrdom of his father is also very fertile and Prkhatrh a total of months, which deserves all enthusiasts of Ahlul Bayt (as) it recognizes reverence and respect.