SHAREHOLIC
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Urdu Tehzeb, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

Thread: The family of the Prophet (pbuh) wrt Quran & Hadith

The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. Admin CaLmInG MeLoDy's Avatar
      Threads
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,367 Times in 868 Posts
      Mentioned
      1038 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7966 Thread(s)

The family of the Prophet (pbuh) wrt Quran & Hadith

Assalamualaikum,

Below are the ahadith which reflects Ahle Bayt's purity, piety, status of Their's in this life and hereafter & close and unbroken relationship with the Prophet of Allah (pbuh).

*The Family of Hazrat Ali (rz) and Sayyida Fatimah (rz) is the family of the Prophet (sws)*

•Hazrat Anas bin Malik (rz) narrates that when the Holy Prophet (sws) used to pass by the House of Sayyida Fatimah (rz) to offer Fajr prayers, He (sws) used to recite the following verse of the Qur'an

"Allah intends to remove all the impurity of sins from You, O People of the House (of the Prophet pbuh) and make You absolutely pure and clean by blessing You with purity. - Qur'an 33:33"

Hazrat Anas (rz) says that the Holy Prophet (sws) did so for 6 months - Sahih Tirmizi, Hadith # 3206

•Hazrat Abu Saeed Khudri (rz) refers to the eerse of the Quran (33:33) and states that this refers to Hazrat Ali, Sayyida Fatimah, Hazrat Imam Hasan, Hazrat Imam Hussain (raziallahu alaihim ajmaeen). - Tafseer ul Quran by Ibn e Kathir 3:483

*Sayyidah Fatimah is the Queen of all believing women*

•Hazrat Masrooq (ra) narrates that Sayyidah Ayesha (rz) said that the Holy Prophet (sws) spoke to Sayyidah Fatima (rz): O Fatimah! Won't You be pleased to be the chief of all the women of my nation." - Sahih Bukhari H # 5928

•Hazrat Abu Hurairah (rz) narrates that Holy Prophet Muhammad (sws) said: One of the Angels who hadn't met me earlier, took permission of Allah to meet me and gave me glad tidings that Fatimah (rz) is the chief of all believing women of my Ummah" - Al Mu'jam al Kabir by Tabrani, # 1006; Taariq al Kabeer by Imam Bukhari, # 728

*Imam Hasan and Imam Husain (raziallahu anhuma) are the chief of all those whose abode is heaven*

•Hazrat Ali (rz) states that the Bed of Allah (sws) said: Aren't You pleased that You are the chief of all the women in Jannah and both of Your sons (Imam Hasan and Imam Husain rz) being the chief of all the youth of the Heavens. - Musnad by Ahmad bin Hanbal, # 316

*Respect for Sayyidah Fatimah (rz) is a Sunnah*

•Ummul Mu'mineen Sayyidah Ayesha (rz) narrates that when Sayyidah Fatimah (rz) used to visit the Holy Prophet (sws), He (sws) used to stand up, greet and welcome Her (rz), kiss Her hand and let Her sit on His seat - Al Mustadrak by Imam Haakim, # 4732; Fazail As Sahabah by Imam Nasa'i # 264

*The most bed to The Prophet (sws)*

•Hazrat Buraidah (rz) narrates that the most bed among the women to the Prophet (sws) was Sayyidah Fatimah (rz) and the most bed among the men was Hazrat Ali - Sahih Tirmizi, H # 3868

•Hazrat Abu Salmah bin Abdur Rahman (rz) states that Hazrat Usama bin Zaid (rz) told me; I was in the company of the Prophet (sws) when Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Abbas (raziallahu anhuma) came. (While standing outside), they asked me if I can take the Prophet's (sws) permission so that they can enter. So I did. The Prophet (sws) asked me "do You know why have they come?" I said I don't. The Prophet (sws) said "I know, let them come inside." They both entered the room and asked "Ya Rasulallah! We've come to know as to who is the most bed to You among the Ahle Bait? The Prophet (sws) replied "Fatimah Bint Muhammad (rz)" - Sahih Tirmizi H # 3819

*Anger of Sayyidah Fatimah is that of Rasulallah (sws) and Allah*

•Hazrat Miswar bin Maqramah (rz) states that our Bed Prophet (sws) said: Fatimah (rz) is a part of me. Whosoever made Her angry had made Me angry. - Sahih Bukhari, H # 3510

•Hazrat Ali (rz) states that Holy Prophet (sws) spoke to Sayyidah Fatimah (rz) and said: "Indeed Allah ta'ala becomes angry when You become angry and He becomes pleased when You are pleased." - Al Mustadrak by Imam Haakim, H # 4730