SHAREHOLIC
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Urdu Tehzeb, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

Thread: Expectations of Allah

The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. Admin CaLmInG MeLoDy's Avatar
      Threads
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,367 Times in 868 Posts
      Mentioned
      1038 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7966 Thread(s)

Expectations of Allah

English Translation of Al-Quran[34].Surah Saba [Sheba]
      Ayat 4. That Allah may recompense those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds. Those, theirs is forgiveness and Rizqun Karim (generous provision, i.e. Paradise).
      Tafseer of Surah Saba' (Sheba) Ayat 4. That Allah may reward those who believe and work deeds of righteousness: for such is Forgiveness and a Sustenance Most Generous." Sustenance, Spiritual in things spiritual, and physical in things physical. It implies not only the satisfaction of desire, but the provision of means for sustaining the ground won and for winning more ground in the inarch of progress.
      English Translation of Hadith
      Hazrat Al-Mughirah bin Shu'bah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Musa (Moses) (PBUH) asked his Rubb: `Who amongst the inhabitants of Jannah will be the lowest in rank?' He said: `It will be a person who will be admitted into Jannah last of all when all the dwellers of Jannah have entered Jannah. It will be said to him: Enter Jannah. But he will say: O my Rubb! How should I enter while the people have settled in their apartments and taken their shares? It will be said to him: Will you be satisfied and pleased if you have a kingdom like that of a monarch of the world? He will say: I will be content, my Rubb. Allah will say: For you is that, and like that and like that and like that and like that. He will say at the fifth time: I am well-pleased, my Rubb. Allah will say: It is for you and ten times more like it. You will have whatever your soul desires and whatever your eyes could delight in. He will say: I am well-pleased, my Rubb.' Musa (PBUH) said: `Who will be of the highest rank in Jannah.' Allah said: `They are those whom I chose and I established their honour with My Own Hand. I attest with My Seal that they will be blessed with such bounties as no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human mind has perceived.''
      [Muslim Book 01, Chapter 83, Hadith # 363]
      Lesson: as mentioned above in Surah SabaAyat 04. “Those, theirs is forgiveness and Rizqun Karim (generous provision, i.e. Paradise)”This Hadith highlights Allah's unbounded Mercy and Bounty upon His obedient in Jannah although they do not deserve all that.

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Expectations of Allah
      Reported by Jabir bin ‘Abdullah (raziallahu anhu): I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) saying three days before his death: “Let none of you die unless he has good expectations from Allah”. (Muslim)