PDA

View Full Version : ●═════● Story of a Muslim woman ●══════●

Zimal
07-10-2014, 12:00 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t1.0-9/10468087_927693517257756_2094778912631023316_n.jpg

●═════● Story of a Muslim woman ●══════●
═════ who was captured by the Romans ═════

This incident happened during the time of the time when Islamic Khilafah was present in the year 837 AD.

One Muslim sister was attacked by the Romans in the Roman city. One Muslim sister was just attacked. She was not raped. She was not killed. She was not murdered. She did not have her throat slit, like our sisters in Iraq, Palestine, Kashmir or Bosnia. She did not have her baby taken from her stomach, like the Muslim sisters had in Bosnia,Gujarat,Syria where they were cut open alive. Nothing like this happened to her. She was just abused and locked up for no reason. Frightened and alone she called out the name of the Khalifa, [Ya Mu’tasim] ‘Oh Mu’tasim’. A man witnessed this incident and rushed to the Khalifa informing him of what had happened, when he heard the plight of this woman he responded bravely, Labbaik [I am here at your call]’. He prepared a large army and set off for battle and to rescue the woman. Mu’tasim’s army trounced the enemy and entered ‘Amuriyyah. After destroying the enemy stronghold, they came to the woman and freed her from her captures.

And the Khalifah Mutasim Billah, these word reached him and he called the emergency sixth azan in the masjid and all of the Muslims gathered in the masjid. And they said, "what is the matter?" And he said that "a report has reached me that one Muslim sister was attacked in a Roman city." He said "Wallahi, I will send an army that is so big that when it reaches them it is still leaving our base. And tell me the strongest city of these Romans and I will send the army to that city." This was the decisive response of the Khalifah When the honour of one sister was touched.

●══════════●ஜ۩۩ஜ●══════════●

Khalifa Mutasim sends the entire army of the Islamic State in response to the call for help of only one Muslim woman, who was captured by the Romans, and rescues her. He is a celebrated example of a Muslim ruler defending Islam and the honor of Muslim men and women. Do we see this in our puppet rulers today?They have turned blind,deaf,motionless towards all the atrocities committed against our brothers and sister.This is what happens if the rule as per Allah's way (Khilafah) is not established.

May Allah [SWT] grant this ummah rulers/men of the same calibre as Khalifah Mutasim Billah, re-establish the Khilafah and give us our honour back (Ameen)

Today Our Kings and rulers are just silent and keep watching..!! They Send their women or money to these places !! Are these people fit for ruling??

●══Imam ibn Athir records in ‘Kamil’ the story ══●

Ria
07-12-2014, 11:53 AM
nice sharing

CaLmInG MeLoDy
07-12-2014, 01:37 PM
thnx for sharing such a nice story

Ali_
09-14-2014, 08:44 PM
T4$