PDA

View Full Version : How to convince a non-believer?

sairaiftikhar146
05-25-2017, 01:00 PM
Once I talk to a non-believer and we had an argument for more than 1 hour. I have tried a lot to convince him. But he said if your religion taught peace then why you people kill each other?????? Then I tried a lot to convince him but he is still at this point. Help me in this matter

CaLmInG MeLoDy
05-25-2017, 03:11 PM
Once I talk to a non-believer and we had an argument for more than 1 hour. I have tried a lot to convince him. But he said if your religion taught peace then why you people kill each other?????? Then I tried a lot to convince him but he is still at this point. Help me in this matter
Assalam o Alaikum.
facts are facts. and no body believe other then facts. I hope my answer will help u in understanding what I want to say.
once another non muslim asks me the same question. I dont know I replied him the right answer or wrong but my answer was.

There are multiple nature persons in each party, each group, each country and as on as each religion. that why there are multiple nature muslims as well. there are good muslims, very good muslims, bad and very bad muslims. this does not means islam is bad. it means followers of islam are not perfect followers. We muslims know our limitations, we know in quran back biting and killing of human being is haram. one muslim killing means killing of all muslims. the suisiders killing muslims are not muslims. they are acting muslims but they are not muslims. or they are bad muslims.

I think that boy was satisfied with my answer and did not ask any more question with me. try this answer as well.
and kindly read this thread carefully
http://www.urdutehzeb.com/showthread.php/19192-Quran-really-contain-dozens-of-verses-promoting-violence
thank you.

CaLmInG MeLoDy
05-25-2017, 03:13 PM
intelligent086 bro Ainee

sairaiftikhar146
06-03-2017, 04:24 PM
I already said him this.