PDA

View Full Version : Importance Of Tash'hud

Miss You
06-22-2015, 09:27 PM
Do you know background of ATTA'HIYYAAT, as to why we recite it in every namaz?

Attahiyyaat is a very important 'Dua' we repeat it in our daily prayers. When I learnt the importance of this, it melted my heart.

Attahiyat is actually a part of conversation between Our Creator Allah SWT and our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu'alayhi wasallam during his journey of Al Isra Wal Miraj.

When Prophet Muhammad Sallalahualayhiwasallam met Allah SWT, he didn't say 'Assalam aleikum'.

What is someone going to say when he meets Allah ? We can't wish HIM peace because ALL sources of peace are through HIM.

So Prophet Muhammad Sallalahualayhiwasallam said:
"Attahiyyaatu Lillahi Was Salawatu Wattayyibatu" (All compliments, all prayer and worship are for Allah)

Allah replied:
"Assalamu Alaika Ayyuhannabiyyu 'Warahmatullahi Wabarka'tuhu" (Peace be upon you, Oh Prophet and Allah's Mercy and Blessings).

To this, Prophet Muhammad sallalahualayhiwasallam replied:
"Assalamu Alaina Wa'ala'Ibadillahis Saa'liheen" (Peace be on us and on all good slaves of Allah)
Note* Prophet Muhammad sallalahualayhiwasallam included "us" in his reply... (and on all good slaves of Allah)

And listening to this conversation between Allah and His Messenger sallalahualayhiwasalam, the Angels said:
"Ash'had'u'un La ilahaillallahu Wa Ash'hadu Anna Muhammadun Abd'uhu Wa Rasooluh"
(I bear witness that no one is worthy of worship except Allah And I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger).

SubhanAllah!

I now understand the importance of this conversation in our daily prayers and how the Salat was prescribed to us.

What do you think you should do with it. Imagine if other people read it just because of you !!!

سبحان الله
So please share

Roomi
06-23-2015, 12:19 AM
hmmm Jazak-Allah................muje nae maloom tha is ka...main is per pata krn ga :)

intelligent086
06-23-2015, 01:27 AM
ماشاءاللہ
سبحان اللہ
جزاک اللہ خیراً کثیرا

Daniel-7
06-23-2015, 07:59 PM
At Tahiyat ke mane janne ke bad mujhe bhi namaz me Allah ki kareebi mehsus huye. Thanks for sharing!!! Jazak Allah khair.

PRINCE SHAAN
06-25-2015, 08:03 AM
Thanks for sharing!!! Jazak Allah Khaira