PDA

View Full Version : Duaa for the ULTIMATE Love

zafar
03-23-2015, 06:46 PM
اللَّهُمَّ اِنِّىْ اَسْئَلُكَ حُبَّكَ وَ حُبَّ مَنْ يُّحِبُّكَ وحُبَّ عَمَلٍ يُّقَرِّبُ اِلى حُبِّكَ

Allahumma inni as aluka hubbaka, wa hubba man yuhibbuka, wa hubba kulle 'amalin yuqarribuni ila hubbika.

O Allah! I ask You for Your love and the love of those who love You, and for the love of every action which will bring me closer to Your love.

Ameen.

اللَُّهُمَ فَكَمَا رَزَقْتَنِىْ مِمَّا اُحِبُّ فَاجْعَلْهُ قُوَّةً لِّىْ فِيْمَا تُحِبُّ

Allahumma fakama razaqtani mimma uhibbu faj'al-huquwwatan li fima tuhibbu

O Allah! Just as You have Granted me all that I've loved, let those things be helpful to me in the performance of those deeds that You Love

اللَُّهُمَ ارْزُقْنِىْ حُبَّكَ وَ حُبَّ مَنْ يَّنْفَعَنِىْ حُبُّهُ عِنْدَكَ

Allahummar-zuqni hubbaka wa hubba man yyan-fa'ani hubbuhu 'indaka

O Allah! Grant me Your Love, and the love of that person, whose love would benefit me in Your presence.

Ameen.

اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ حُبَّكَ أََحَبَّ الأَشْيَاءِ إِلِىْ ، وَاجْعَلْ خَشْيَتَكَ أَخْوَفَ الأَشْيَاءِ عِنْدِيْ وَاقْطعْ غَنِّي حَاجَاتِ الدُّنْيَا بِالشُّوْقِ إِلى لِقَائِكَ ، وَ إِذضا أَقْرَرْتَ أَغْيُنَ أَهْلِ الدُّنْيَا مِنْ دُنْيَا هُمْ ، فَاقْرِرْ عَيْنِيْ مِنْ عِبَادَتِك

Allahummaj'al hubbaka a-habbal ashyaa'i illayya, waj'al khashyataka akhwafa ashyaa'i 'indi, waq-ta 'anni haajaatid-dunya bish shawqi illa liqaa'ika, wa idha aq-rarta 'a'yunna ahlid-dunya min dunnyahum, faqrir 'ayyni min 'ibaadatika.

O Allah! Make my love for You the most beloved thing to me, and my fear for You the most fearful thing to me, and remove from me all worldly needs and wants by instilling a passion for meeting You, and when You have given the people of the world the pleasures of their world, make the coolness of my eyes (pleasure) in worshipping You.

Ameen.

CaLmInG MeLoDy
03-23-2015, 07:04 PM
Aameen..SubhanAllah..JazakAllah...

KhUsHi
08-14-2015, 09:36 AM
Ameen
JazakAllah

Arosa Hya
08-16-2015, 08:48 AM
Ameen