PDA

View Full Version : HTML Div and Span Tags

Forum Guru
11-26-2014, 05:05 PM
his tutorial is about HTML Div and Span Tags. I will teach you how you can use these tags. And why it will be used. When we develop a website then we used these tags a lot of time. Basically you can said that our website structure will develop through these tags. These tags are very helpful for using javascript and css codes. We will manage these tags. You can ask your question about HTML Div and Span Tags Tutorial.

Here I want to tell you that div tag is a block level element / tag. It cover full line. While span is a inline-element / tag. We can work though these tags and develop a professional website. You will learn slowly slowly that how we can develop the structure of a website. And we will also use attributes in div tags. We can also make inline / block level element using css.

When we will study about cascading style sheet then you will see that how we can make inline element to block level. It’s a technique to create website through these tags. We use these tags because later we can easily make changes in these tags. We create different portion of a website. Mean we divide in the portion to a website. In this tutorial I will do this but you will understand after learning css. See Below code to understand these tags.

Code : HTML Div and Span Tags

<html>

<head>

<title>Website Name / Important Tags like HTML Div and Span Tags </title>

</head>

<body>

<div id=”container”>

<div id=”header”>

<div id=”heading”>

<h1><!– Here Website Heading will come –></h1>

<p><!– if you want write important keyword about your website then you can write here –></p>

</div>

<div id=”menu-bar”>

<!– Here Menu Bar Coding will come –>

</div>

</div>

<div id=”main-body”>

<div id=”content”>

<!– Content Coding will come here –>

</div>

<div id=”right-side”>

<!– Right Side COding Will come in these div tags –>

</div>

</div>

<div id=”footer”>

<p>Copyrights Msg & Website Name With Link Like : Copyrights 2014 <a href=”url”> HTML Div and Span Tags </a>

</div>

</div>

</body>

</html>
That was the layout with div tags. We can also use span tags in menu bars.

<span>This is a span tag.</span>
We will use span tags with menu bars. You will understand this code when we will create menu bar. If you have any problem in this tutorial then you can ask. I will give answer all of your Question. And I think there is 1-2 tutorial remaining about Basic HTML. Otherwise more you learn more you will gain. It will not end. You can ask about any other tags that you can’t understand I will explain you about that tag. Mean now your recommended tutorials will be published. That is all about HTML Div and Span Tags. Keep Visiting our Website.