PDA

View Full Version : Html Tags

Forum Guru
11-26-2014, 04:57 PM
In this tutorial I will teach you aboutHTML Tags. I will also give example. But you need to those examples type in body tags. Where you will type in head then I will use head tags. Otherwise you will type all tags in body tags. I will discuss all tags in Brief. If you can’t understand any point then you can ask. I will provide better help to you. Now I want to start this tutorial.

Important HTML Tags

First of all I will tell you that how you can change favicon icon. You can use only .ico file for this change. First you need to convert image into a .ico file then you will use that image. Take a Look at the Code :

Favicon Icon

<head>

<link rel=”icon” href=”filename.ico”>

</head>
Now I will discuss the code of HTML Meta tags. Meta tags plays an important rule to give rank your website. Through meta tags you can discuss your website Keywords. And you can also give your name at author meta tags. And keep in mind that make only one head tag and place all coding into one head tag. We are explaining this that these code will come in head tags.

Meta Tags

<head>

<meta name=”description” content=”Free Web Development Video Tutorials”>

<meta name=”keywords” content=”HTML, CSS, Javascript, JQuery, PHP and MySQL, Ajax, ASP, XML”>

<meta name=”author” content=”Zartash Zulfiqar”>

</head>
You can also Change the color of Text through HTML tags. See Below Example :
Font Tags

<font color=”color-name”>This is a Text</font>
If you want to change the color of heading 1. You can also give color values in hexadecimal number system and in rgb. Then you will write code in this way :

<h1>

<font color=”red”>HTML Tags</font>

</h1>
You can also center alignment through HTML Tags.
<center>

This text will be in center of the Web Page</center>

</center>
You can also give the size of text and face of the text. It will also come in font tags :
<font size=”24″ face=”verdana”>This text in Verdana Style with Size 24px.</font>
We can also use iFrame tags. We can use also these tags with specific width and height. Through this method you can show other website on your website. Mean whenever any one will open your website then your website will open. Your content will open. But you are using iFrame with specific height and width then at that width and height other website will also show on your website. Through this techniques mostly people embed videos from Youtube and other websites.
iFrame Tag

<iframe src=”website-link”></iframe>
When you will right some paragraph in notepad. And open in Web Page. It will not shown properly. You use 6-7 lines while in Web Page it displaying less lines. The you will use these tags to display text in same format.

Pre Tag

<pre>Write Some Paragraph Here</pre>
Some time you want to put quotation around a line. Then you can use this tag :
Tags For Doubel Quote

<q>This text will show in double quote</q>
If you want to definition tags then understand Below code :
<dl> <!– dl mean Definition lists –>

<dt>Books</dt> <!– dt mean definition term –>

<dd>Consist on a lot of pages</dd> <!– dd means definition description –>

<dt>E-Books</dt>

<dd>Books that you read on computer, mobile or other electronic device. It will be in soft form</dd>

</dl>
I think that’s enough. If you have any problem then you can ask. I will explain you in detail. Hope you like this tutorial. Give your Feedback. And Keep Visiting our Website For More Updates. I will share now video tutorials. In 3-4 days we will start CSS (Cascading Style Sheet).